American(s) may refer to:
- American, something of, from, or related to the United States of America, commonly known as the "United States" or "America"
- American, something of, from, or related to the Americas, also known as "America"
- American (word), for analysis and history of the meanings in various contexts
- American (1899 automobile), by American Automobile Company, New York City
- American (1902 automobile), by American Motor Carriage Company, Cleveland
- American (1911 automobile), by American Automobile Manufacturing Company founded in Missouri
- American (1914 automobile), by American Cyclecar Co, Michigan
- American (1917 automobile), built in New Jersey
- American Motors Corporation
- Rambler American, from American Motors (1958–1969)
- USS American, several ships of the US Navy
- 4-4-0, a classification of railway locomotive