Quinton is a place name, a surname or a masculine given name.
The place name originates from Old English cwen "queen" or cwene "woman" and tun "farmstead, estate".
The English surname and given name may originate from the English place name Quinton. The French surname Quinton [kɛ̃tɔ̃] is a common surname and a former given name. It is a variant form of Quenton [kɑ̃tɔ̃], itself from Quentin, Quintin with a usual replacement of the suffix -in (such as in the surnames Quintard, Quintier) by -on, suffix commonly used in the French given names (e. g. Marion, Yvon) and surnames (e.g. Creton, Crinon, Bricon, etc.)
- Quinton Andrews, American football player
- Quinton Bell, American football player
- Quinton Bohanna (born 1999), American football player
- Quinton de Kock, South African cricketer
- Quinton Boatswain, Montserratian cricketer
- Quinton Ferrell, American basketball coach
- Quinton Flowers, American football player
- Quinton Fortune, South African footballer
- Quinton Knight, American football player
- Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, American mixed martial artist
- Quinton Patton, American football player
- Quinton Rose (born 1998), American basketball player
Quinton Binns, American PBA